What's the most tiliting?
LikeASet, Sep 15 2017
I don't know why I watch youtube videos of these that usually tilt the fk out of me and now I can't sleep.
- BLM/race baiters
- 3rd Wave Feminists
- People who actually want socialism
- SJW's trying to regulate free speech
- Fat Acceptance people
- Apologists for terrorists
- People who think white people are the devil (I'm Asian and people like this still tilt the fk out of me)
LikeASet, Sep 08 2017
I've only played the first one, but it's one of my favorite games of all time.
I was thinking about getting Baldur's Gate the Complete Saga on Steam...
If life was a game and money was points...
LikeASet, Apr 03 2017
This is just a thought experiment.
If you had to start from nothing, and wanted to make a million dollars in the most efficient way possible without breaking any laws of course, what would you do in order to do so?
When I say nothing I don't really mean nothing like homeless bum. Let's take a typical person that would be on this site such as myself. Here is the hypothetical starting situation;
- Don't have to worry about current living situation, let's say you moved back in with the folks
- You have a college degree (I myself have a BS in Finance), but resume would only appeal to entry level positions
- You have a mind that is strong in logic, pattern recognition, and systematizing.
- You are a commute away from upper middle/upper class cities
When I think about this I imagine going a low variance route in which one obtains a typical administrative/salaried entry level position (40-60k USD/year), working a second job during evenings/weekends that is hobby-like (ex. piano lessons, in my case fitness training which would supply another 20-40k year), and then dumping excess income into real estate. I guess nothing unusual here.